The above information should give you a good idea about obtaining CBD products in Montreal. Be sure to also get out and check out the city as Montreal, Quebec is one of Canada’s unique cities. Montreal is the second largest French speaking city in the world, after Paris of course. However, most residents are bilingual – especially in the downtown core.
Visitors from around the world come to Montreal to experience the city’s impressive architecture, unique eats, local culture, trendy bars, and so much more. Whether you’re visiting Montreal with your significant other, or as a family unit, the city is filled with activities and attractions that appeal to all age groups. Create an itinerary prior to your visit to help plan your and get the most out of it!
Here is a list of activities to help you get started:
- Mount Royal Park Inaugurated in 1876, the Mount Royal Park was designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the highly skilled designer behind New York’s Central Park.
- Old Montreal Stroll, bicycle or take a horse-drawn carriage through the narrow cobblestone streets of Montreal’s famous Parisian-style historic district, filled with cultural landmarks, museums, boutiques, sidewalk cafes and restaurants.
- Notre-Dame Basilica Montreal’s oldest Catholic church, built in 1656, is known for its intricately designed interior, which includes stained glass chronicling the history of the city.
- Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount-Royal, founded by Saint Brother André in 1904, is a catholic sanctuary and the largest shrine dedicated to Saint Joseph in the world.
- Montreal Botanical Garden Along with the Biodome (closed for renovations until spring 2020) , the Insectarium and the Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium, the Botanical Garden is part of the Montreal Space for Life, Canada’s largest natural museum science complex.